Sunday, August 23, 2009

Orchards Filled With Fruit


There is nothing to fear,
For I am near.

He loves not what he does not know-
And loves mist and smoke.

You are beautiful.
You are mine.
I have chosen you...
I have CALLED you...
I have beckoned you nearer to me with every ache of your heart.

Won't you welcome me?
Won't you run to me?
I am LOVE where love was lacking.
I am love.
I am love.
All you seek is me.
I am yours as you are mine.
Draw nearer to me and I will show you more of myself.

Do not waste the beauty I have given you.
Do not waste away.
Do not pine for bitter things when I have orchards filled with sweet fruit for you to taste!

He has not made you happy.
He has made you bitter and dissatisfied.
And what you have given of your heart has made him like a thief...
And has corrupted your love of him.

Break down the walls.
Quit thirsting after his shallow affection.
Thirst for my beauty and light.
What good is it to love someone who does not exist but in a vapor?
Or miss the sour kisses of love not fully claimed?
YOU COULD HAVE SO MUCH MORE.

I have so much for you,
For you ARE mine.
And I love you.
Truly.

Be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment