Monday, December 17, 2012

Amnesia of the Heart

I re-read the post below and I am encouraged. Because today is a day where I don't feel like believing what the Lord has said.  I had a dream a little while ago.  It took my breath away because it was my wedding and there was so much beauty.  I won't give anything away but one thing I noticed was the appearance of these tiny blue flowers everywhere.  When I woke up I just could not get them out of my head.  At one point during the ceremony they had lifted this blanket, or shawl, or veil made of these little blue flowers and they had lift them from behind me all the way over my head to in front of me.

Finally, I asked the Lord, "What were those little blue flowers?  They were so beautiful and I don't think I've ever seen them before."

Almost immediately I heard,

"Forget me not's"

"No! That's too crazy" I thought, because I immediately remembered other things he had said to me before:

"Do not forget the things I have shown you.  Do not forget the things I have told you.  Don't forget that I am God and that nothing is impossible with me."

I still didn't believe.  Of course.  So I went to the internet and looked up the flower in google image.  1st result...there it was.  Beautiful, small, forget me not.

It only takes the smallest amount of faith.

So...I will have my wedding...and hopefully it will be as beautiful as the dream I had.  And we will gaze into each others eyes...and have Red Velvet cake (my favorite) and it will be wonderful.

In his time everything is beautiful.  At least- that's what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment