Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moving to NORTH CAROLINA

So...

When you pray for opportunities...

When you wait...

When you look for open doors and windows...

And When you ACTUALLY go through them...

Your life changes.

Life didn't begin when I graduated from college.  It didn't begin when I left my parent's home after high school.  Sometimes people wrongly push people towards this "HUGE MOMENT"- graduation, college, "destiny"... saying... "Here it is... here is where your life begins."

My life began when I was born... and every moment after.  I am living now.  Without a husband.  Without babies.  Without a ton of money.  And my life is counting for something.

You don't need a huge destination, or a fancy job, or a spouse, or a college degree.

Arm yourselves with God.  Carry his claim on your life.  All you need, right?

So.... I am moving to North Carolina.  I just accepted a position as Technical Director and Office Manager at The Rocky Hock Playhouse in Washington, NC.  Lots of responsibility and a unique opportunity to actually use my college degrees in my occupation.  Really rare for all of my renaissance expertise.

This blog is not about North Carolina.  I am starting a new blog, because God is calling me to a new aspect of my journey.  Let it be about light.  Let it be about letting God mold me into something.  Let it be about pudding.

It's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment